Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The End of Days

The day has come. June 6th, 2006. That's right-- the first Monkey Tuesday of the month. Oh, and something about religion, i heard.

I did notice some weird things today. Four-legged animals going bipedal. Upside-down rain. People obeying litter and traffic laws. Humans being compassionate. Cute girls not looking at me. It was trippy.

You should fear these ominous signs. They are everywhere and ubiquitous in everything you do. Soon, people around you will become indecipherable and unrecognizable. Loved ones will cry on sight, while domesticated animals will viciously howl nonstop (even cats). Before you hang yourself from a Joshua tree though, listen to me: I know the Antichrist, who it is, and what it's here for. He's adopted a male form [pictured], taken up residence in Chicago, and possesses terrifyingly Draculaic speech qualities. His True Name is Maitreya. But to those that know him, his name signifies his true appearance when viewed upon by human eyes--


InvisibleMan
.




Apocalypse...now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Frisby said...

My wife said "let's go get some chineese food" which she hates and I live for. The antichrist has bought my love on this day when hell frozeth over.

Thank you, I am full.

9:25 PM, June 06, 2006  
Blogger InvisibleMan said...

Thanks for the beautiful intro, Rollin...

Now lean your head back and let me drink some blood!

9:56 PM, June 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home