Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hell hath no real fury...

Hi Steven CloseupEarlier this week, while commuting home from work I saw the most interesting billboard. Some guy cheated on his wife, she has him on videotape and she paid for the billboard from their joint account. So for once, I was glad that the traffic was slow and I snapped a shot of it. I found it incredible that someone would go so far to spank expose someone.

Well, a couple of days later it comes out that that billboard is a viral marketing ad for a CourtTV show. So yes, there is a woman scorned but more likely than not, their joint account is safe.

So I then combed through Flickr and one other person posted this image. In the description, they tell you it is from a blog called "That Girl Emily" (which details the actual relationship.) So by no stretch of the imagination, I can safely assume that this is part of the marketing thing.

We always knew that marketers were dirty sneaky immoral deceitful so I guess it wasn't that disappointing that this ad wasn't completely true.

6 Comments:

Blogger Frisby said...

But it got everyones attention, even mine.

9:37 PM, July 20, 2006  
Blogger folax said...

i am a banana

11:13 PM, July 20, 2006  
Blogger Frisby said...

...?

11:17 PM, July 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

9:57 AM, August 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

2:48 PM, August 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

12:16 AM, August 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home