Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Someday, you can all be invisible, too!


Ahhh... Now that Rollin and Frisby are out, we can play posting silly stuff on this 'ere blog!

Anyway, in case some of you were wondering: Yes, you can all achieve invisibility someday, just like MisterI and me, if the physicists at St Andrews University in Scotland are correct! It won't be by taking off your clothes and your skin-colored mask and gloves like in my case, but by means of a force-shield, like Jessica Alba in the Fantastic Four.

Now, if we could just get these scientists to work on something more attainable and actually practical, like, say, a cure for AIDS or cancer...

Anyway, this reminds me of the age-old question: If you were given a choice of having one of two super-powers, invisibility or the ability to fly, which one would you choose?
Warp>>

4 Comments:

Blogger David said...

I would find flying to be much more "worth it" than invisibility. Invisibility would only truly be useful if you had complete stealth ability; no footprints, sounds, or smells.

What about you I-Man?

4:20 PM, August 02, 2006  
Blogger MuffinGal said...

Uh, flying would be good. But I can't help but think about the limitations of it... bugs in your face, hair a mess, rain and sunburn. I think invisibility would suit me fine.

9:17 PM, August 02, 2006  
Blogger Frisby said...

flying.

11:46 PM, August 02, 2006  
Blogger InvisibleMan said...

Obviously I already chose invisibility... and I love it!!
;)

If I ever want to fly, I can just sneak into First Class in any airline!

8:42 AM, August 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home