Thursday, August 03, 2006

You better cry for him...HE REALLY IS DEAD!!!


Once I saw this Polaroid, I knew something was fishy. We aren't seeing everything that is there. For instance...

Pictured below is what I believe was confidently cropped out.

His hair is actually pulled back and held up by a bloody knife that was used to open his chest cavity so the damn refuges could take a big bite out of his heart.

He was caught by on of there oh so clever "arm traps" which i believe Rollin had to chew his arm off to escape but he was too late. They beat him to death with his own arm, and were careful not to bruise his face so we would be lead to him, to go by and see whats up, thus falling into their evil Hostel-esque trap.

I am pretty sure a Wii controller was the bait for the arm trap. I don't blame you Rollin, I would have fallen for it to. R.I.P.Homes.

Frisby the Detective

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

ACTUALLY, I head he cut his hair because he's going to replace Lance in N'Sync. Notice how Rollin disappeared around the same time Lance made his 'announcement'?

7:21 AM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger Frisby said...

your a effin genious.

11:26 AM, August 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home