Tuesday, November 07, 2006

the other week @ intendo: Oct 24th-29th

Hi baby. I know. I know i'm running la--... stop.*sigh*...Can i get a word in? ... Who gives a shit what your mother thinks!? ... I'm sorry..i'm sorry, babe, it's just...it's just that i get so crazy without chu...C'mon, don't...don't cry...Listen i promise i'll be there. You have nothin to worry about. Ok? Everything cool? Heh, good. Love youuu.

Tues - Microsoft couldn't buy you a 360; American gamers should play American games (and vice versa)

Wed - Don't doubt the Head Seamtress; IE on your TV; Zelda to the 3rd power

Fri - I'd rather wave that wand than wave that bird; the Dick Cheney of handhelds (hierarchally speaking); Anti-petition to peition the petition petition (a recap)

Sat - Who? I'm sorry but he doesn't live here anymore

Sun - It's not over till the 360 overheats
Warp>>

1 Comments:

Blogger Frisby said...

I wonder how many hits we get from this site.

12:21 AM, November 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home