Saturday, June 10, 2006

Mindless Self Indulgence


I used to be real big into the concert scene when I was in high school. Started my way off with Pink Floyd and many other huge names and by the time I shipped off to college I was watching local shows in downtown Dallas every week. Came back after my first year at college and watched my last concert to date, The Burden Brothers (awesome live all 10 times I saw them)

Living in the middle of nowhere has its ups and downs, but defiantly no concerts I want to see. Actually other than new records from band I already love, I hadn't bought a new record in forever. I stumbled upon this fan made video (above) on you tube and fell in love

Bought the bands album and RE4 the soon after watching it 80 times (No PS2 version tho, still GNC)

MSI is a cool mix of heavy punk grindy hard core guitar riffs with an occasional Nintendo and Atari sound effects(but not a video game band). Most of all its different from what I am used to and it's like a kick in the nuts of freshness to what I have been buying.

I made arrangements to go see this band in Denver on July 8th and if every thing goes good I think it will kick ass. If it's not your cup O tea, more power to yah. Don't judge music, just listen to it and if you don't like it, respect the fact that for some reason someone does.

Also, downloading music is great, but i you really like a band, SUPPORT THEM. Buy their records, shits and go see them. Keep the good music alive and keep everything else the cost of your internet connection.

--
Charlie Frisby

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey arent you guys from infendo. did it get so crappy latley you had to start your own blog?

4:22 PM, June 10, 2006  
Blogger Rollin said...

Hey.

This is a seperate blog project of mine that i invited these guys to. Has nothing to do with Infendo. It's not even a videogame blog. We'll be talking about a variety of things, including games, so if you like what you see, stop by again (and again).

You think Infendo's crappy? Send an email to let them know what you think.

11:57 PM, June 10, 2006  
Blogger InvisibleMan said...

I don't think Infendo is crappy... I still post comments there, in fact!

What? Aren't we allowed to visit more than one blog??

9:43 AM, June 11, 2006  
Blogger InvisibleMan said...

BTW, Frisby, NICE single you found there! I think I'll check out this band...

9:50 AM, June 11, 2006  
Blogger Frisby said...

I will just say Infendo is a little lax after e3 probably from my own doing (info overload) I still read and comment Infendo, not as much but I still do.

In fact this blof isn't even near the same kind of content.

Why do anon's always try to start something.

2:27 PM, June 11, 2006  
Blogger Rollin said...

More importantly, what's a blof?

11:11 AM, June 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home