Sunday, December 10, 2006

Matt Foley Motivation Speaker

The Marketing/PR department was asked to provide the entertainment this year at PTCI's Christmas party. Some of my colleagues had heard I had done Matt Foley a few times before and asked if I would preform it.

Being the Video Producing Tech I asked if we could just film it so we could actually enjoy the party. So we filmed it. I used one camera and filmed it in many... MANY segments. We had another member of the department film while I preformed as Matt. It took quite a few hours to edit, and since it was such a fun capture of Chris Farley's character, I decided to share it with you.

I hope you enjoy it.

Frisby



2 Comments:

Blogger InvisibleMan said...

That's some good editing, friz! It actually has better continuity than the original (since the original was live, of course)!

Is that really you as the Chris Farley character??

4:11 PM, December 11, 2006  
Blogger Frisby said...

yeah, it is.

8:36 PM, December 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home