Sunday, June 11, 2006

I am scared of this console


So, I have a friend who is feaning for a PS2 since he broke his and instead of buying a new one he got an Xbox for free. I say why don't we swap for a while since I don't play my PS2 and I've never played an Xbox. He agreed.

I want to start off by saying this SOB weights more than my computer. This system is (for the lack of a better word) pa-donk-a-donk. Son-Bitch scared my wife and animals. When you turn it on you feel like Microsoft just owned you. Damn.

So I can tell this friend never played it since he has nothing on the hard drive and never set the time and date. So I set it up and everything and find that the controller is the size of a Dreamcast console and has a big as logo on it that would make Flava Flav want to hang it around his neck.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So since I have no games I run around the OS and copy a CD to the hard drive just because I can. My friend Adam hooked me up with the S-Type controller (actually an usable size) and 3 games. I asked for Fable and received. No Bard's Tale but he did include Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (like i didn't already beat the crap out of this game on PS2) and Halo 2 (played it on computer once or twice)

So here I am with a Xbox. Never thought it would happen. I am Not going to be so stubborned as not to play a few excellent games on this system.

Games I plan to play are:

Fable
(IGN 9.3)
Bard's Tale
(IGN 8.2)
Halo 2 (IGN 9.8)

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (IGN 9.5)

I have a feeling our swap pay be permanent. I may lose a DVD player, but I win piece of mind.

Got any XBox "must play" games let me know.

-- Charlie Frisby

3 Comments:

Blogger Rollin said...

Ninja Gaiden, Top Spin, and Mercenaries. You'll love me for it.

5:05 PM, June 11, 2006  
Blogger Frisby said...

Ninja Gaiden for sure. Forgot about that one.

5:27 PM, June 11, 2006  
Blogger InvisibleMan said...

I second the motion: Ninja Gaiden...

But also you have to try Oddworld: Stranger. Most original concept for a shooter you'll ever see.

And don't forget Psychonauts! That one is the most original platformer. Funny as hell!

1:05 AM, June 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home