Sunday, August 27, 2006

Saga's give life meaning


It took me a while, but I am officially pissed. And I know its for a stupid reason. Legend of Zelda: Twilite Pricess.

Stupid I know.

I feel soo freaking hungry for it. I have a pain in my stomach. Its just a effin game.

Why should I care?

I feel screwed over. Its like maybe its done for Game Cube but not for Wii. I feel like it will never happen.

Someone at Sony is going to hack Nintendo and delete all the code. It will be lost.

I feel sick. Over a effing game. Someone put me out of my misery.

I finished watching all of season 2 of Lost. And now I need something more.

I am a saga fiend.

No new Potter books, no more Zelda, no more Lost.

I need a release date.

I need something.

Im gonna get drunk tomorrow night, and have a board game party.

Thats it.

Frisby

4 Comments:

Blogger David said...

What games did you play?

8:10 PM, August 27, 2006  
Blogger Frisby said...

what do you mean???

10:53 PM, August 27, 2006  
Blogger InvisibleMan said...

Well, I'm starting the 24 saga... that should keep me busy until Phantom Hourglass gets to the stores!

2:45 AM, August 28, 2006  
Blogger Frisby said...

its good to know i am not the only saga fiend.

7:11 AM, August 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home