Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Whoooo Are You? Who Who, Who Who

Psst. Hey, you with the sticky mouse. Yea, you. Silent reader. Hi! How's it hangin? Well, if you would just stick around for an extra minute, i have something to ask you.

So, um, i was wondering, where are you from? How'd you get here? I know i know, we just met and all, but we're new and want to know if anyone's paying any attention to the crap- and i mean crap- we write. If you don't feel like telling us, that's fine, too. I just wanna know where you hail from and how you found us, if you exist. As long as your not Blogger bots or something. We only care that there's an audience, however quiet or shy.

Just tell us a little bit about you, what you want or expect from us, and et cetera. Oh, and i promise, we're not a videogame blog. We might give you that kinda stuff (alot), but it's only one facet of our blog. Blah blah-blah blah blah-blah blah blah-blah blah. Enough of that. Hey, check out the matching image and banner, all symmetrically aligned. Aint i brilliant? Yea, i think so too.

11 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Uh, I'm MisterInvisible .. not InvisibleMan, but similarly not visible.

I happened upon this site while finalizing research for a short film I made. Rollin ended up being a sort of epilogue-punchline for my contest entry on another site. Here is the video if you're interested in seeing it. I didn't win the top prize, but did manage to nab the top honor for Best Documentary.

Y'all need a poll! I likes polls.

3:19 PM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger David said...

Also, it's nice to see Rollin is alive and well.

3:19 PM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger Frisby said...

yeah i stoped making my "Paper Infendo" video once Rollin had been presumed dead.

3:44 PM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger Rollin said...

I was looking forward to Paper Infendo. What was that gonna be about?

Hey Mr. I, I already saw and dug your vid. I voted it as one of my top 2, but i spose the rest of the panel really loved Handless Boy. A few questions: Was that your voice? Are You Ken Burns?? Did you ever find Rollin?!

I hope you like what you see here, Mr. I. We're not a games blog, but we cover them, too.

5:16 PM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger David said...

Handless Boy was pretty funny, but the point could've been made quicker.

Yeah, that was my voice .. I did the horrible RawMeatCowboy impression, too (which he said he really enjoyed). I'm not Ken Burns, nor do I wish to look like him .. the poor bastard. I did find Rollin .. at least, I think I did.

Fribsy, I was really bummed that you scrapped Paper Infendo .. give us the scoop on that one.

Can't wait to see what other topics you guys get into covering over here. I'll be sure to stop by often.

6:33 PM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger Frisby said...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/frisby1999/paperinfendo.jpg

7:42 PM, June 14, 2006  
Blogger David said...

Sadly you didn't finish as that looks pretty funny. Was I going to just be invisible?

I totally took your poll .. thanks for whipping it out! UP! Whipping it up. That's what I meant to say.

7:29 AM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger Frisby said...

I emailed the entire synapses to rollin and misterinvisible. Drop a email to me at frisby1999@gmail.com and I will forward it to you.

9:03 AM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger Rollin said...

That video coulda been a free DS Lite in the bag.

12:37 PM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger Frisby said...

in a brown paper bag form some guy in a new york city dark ally?

7:17 PM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger Rollin said...

If you want.

7:28 PM, June 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home