Monday, September 11, 2006

Ronald's Got Mario's Back

So I got on lunch break and me and my wife see a kick ass Nintendo commercial of some kids kicking koopa ass. And then all of a sudden McDonald's kicks in.

Apparently McDonald's has Ninety's back.

We decided to pick up a Happy Meal and a smile for lunch and got a kick ass Donkey Kong fan spinning top thingy.

Pretty kick ass actually.

The Mario Happy Meal bag had a bunch of challenges to trick kids into exercising. The lamest one was get your friends to throw different sized things in the air and you have to run and catch them like Yoshi...

With your tongue???

Eh, go get a happy meal and take the Ronald Challenge and get a kick ass toy.

2 Comments:

Blogger InvisibleMan said...

Too much ass-kicking for me!

But I'll try to catch one of those toys...

5:01 PM, September 11, 2006  
Blogger Frisby said...

YES!!! You found my phrase of the day. I noticed after I wrote it, but why change something that kicks so much ass.

8:48 PM, September 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home