Thursday, June 15, 2006

Rumble at the Warcade

LADIES AAAAAAND GENTLEMEN! You are about to experience the greatest spectacle on Earth. Some call it the greatest show on Earth, we call it the greatest show-er on Earth-- golden shower that is. The first of the infrequently occurring, inconsistently happening Warcade. Let the (yellow) rains begin!

Alright dames and germs, tomorrow night we'll be having the first Warcade. For the uninitiated- and that includes everyone that's not me- the Warcade will be scheduled meetings for wifi encounters of the DS persuasion. Wii will do the same with We. Did that sentence come out right? Anyhoo, what it means is if you want to swap spit friend codes with us and meet us on the Wifi Connection, you're more than welcome. Leaving your codes in the comment box would be recommended, since there's no other way to do it. Let everyone know what you're playing and when, then we'll take it from there.

We'll "enter" the Warcade at around 6-ish eastern time and continue on throughout the night. Don't be afraid to jump in late. If you want my code, go find it on Inf ya bastard.

7 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Since I didn't get a free DS from either Infendo or Kotaku (yet), I'll have to wait for Wii to join the Warcadia chaos.

Enjoy!

7:27 AM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger InvisibleMan said...

Now, when you say "tomorrow night", you mean Friday evening, June 16, right? I certainly hope so!!

10:45 AM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger Rollin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:35 PM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger Rollin said...

We can do that, if ya want. I meant Thrusday, though. Tell me what's good for you. I'm free both nights, so far.

If anyone wants to do it right right right now, i'm up for it. By "now" i mean 12:31pm EDT.

12:35 PM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger InvisibleMan said...

I think we'll get a bigger draw of people for tomorrow, especially with the short notice...

Also, we might overlap the Infendo rumble crowd, who might be still trying to get together on Friday night, and that means more people!

Maybe we should agree on a specific game? What are you playing today? I'm going to try to hook up tomorrow using Lost Magic, maybe even today if I get back home early...

1:26 PM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger Rollin said...

Doesn't matter to me, but Metroid is preferred for the voip. I hate MKDS, so i assume Tetris is 2nd pick and AC is 3rd.

Inf people don't get together unless they're told to.

I'll be around tonight. Let me know beforehand so i can go on. Of course, no one will join me.

7:27 PM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger Rollin said...

Thanks for coming everyone. Much appreciated.

You asses.

12:00 PM, June 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home